10-11 months until the big day!
Let’s talk about transportation. Get to your wedding on time and in style.
A stunning venue with delicious food, emotional speeches and dances, and a party on the dance floor make for an awesome wedding, but before any of that can happen, you need to get there – and on time!
Hire professionals who’ll help you have a smooth, fun ride on your big day, without having to watch the clock.
Here are some tips for booking transportation:
• Book in advance. Are you getting married on Grand Prix weekend, during prom season, or on a long weekend? If that is the case, it’s never too early to book your bridal car(s).
• Consider giving your bridal party a ride. This helps ensure that everyone is on time and arrives to their destination safely. Treating your bridal party to transportation is also a nice way of saying “thank you”!
• Don’t leave out-of-towners stranded. Plan for limo or bus service (or taxi service) for your out-of-town guests so that they do not need to navigate an unfamiliar city alone on your big day.
• Book the reservation in person. Go see the cars and/or limousines so that there are no surprises the day-of.
• When giving your preliminary schedule to the limo company upon booking, give yourself 20-30 minutes extra to get around, especially if you are getting married in high-traffic parts of the city.
• Ask about payment and tipping. When is final payment due, and how much should you tip the driver?
REMINDER, IF YOU HAVEN’T YET, YOU SHOULD BOOK…
• Entertainment (see “12-18 months to the big day!” article)
• Photographer and Videographer (see “12-18 months to the big day!” article)
• Wedding Dress (see “11-12 months before “I do”!” article)
For more information or to book your event at a Groupe Madison venue,